Calculate the monthly payment amount that suits you using the calculator above and simply fill in the application form.
Helsinki Hospital Treatment Account is a flexible, easy, and practical way to fund medical services, procedures, surgeries, and inpatient care.
You can easily apply for a financing decision for the Helsinki Hospital Treatment Account online at a time that suits you, or fill it in at the reception of Helsinki Hospital right before your appointment, procedure, or surgery begins. OP Corporate Bank plc serves as the funding provider.
The fixed monthly payment amount for the Treatment Account depends on the loan amount you choose and the length of the loan period. The maximum loan period is six years, and the interest rate is fixed.
You can fill in the application form directly from the calculator link above. But if you need more information before completing the application, we would be pleased to help you.
Manage your loan easily with a loan from OP. Calculate the monthly payment amount that suits you using the table above and simply fill in the application.
- Funding € 2.500 – € 30.000.
- Flexible repayment period.
- Interest rate OP-prime + 5.95% *.
- Billing fee € 7 / month.
- One-month interest-free and interest-free period.
- You can pay off the entire loan at once at no extra cost.
- The interest is tax-deductible in a similar way as to when funding the renovation of your home with a mortgage.
- The funding accumulates OP bonuses to OP’s owner-customers.
* Funding is a one-time loan with an annual effective interest rate of EUR 8.79% for a loan of EUR 6.000, while the interest rate on the loan is OP-prime + 5.95%, (6.20% 03/20), invoice fee EUR 7 / month. The estimated total cost of the loan is EUR 7775.78. The estimation is based on the assumption that the loan has been drawn down in full, the loan interest rate, fees, and commissions remain the same throughout the loan period, and the loan is repaid in minimum payments of EUR 102 (1.7% of the loan amount) every month for 77 months. The credit is granted by OP Corporate Bank plc, Gebhardinaukio 1, FI-00510 Helsinki, Finland.